One Lovely Blog Award
I’ve been having so much fun blogging and meeting so many like-minded people that I feel like it’s really bringing me out of my shell! It’s not only given me the opportunity to share my thoughts with others (who take time to read my ramblings – thank you!) but I have loved reading other people’s blogs and looking through their beautiful pictures and enjoying their music – there are so many talented people out there!
And now I find I’ve been nominated for the One Lovely Blog Award by Gomez.
Now, I believe I need to do a couple of things.
1. Thank – my nominator – the wonderful Gomez and link back to the site. Thank you! http://reset2live.wordpress.com/about/.
2. Share – 7 things about myself
- I have always been a ‘breaker of rules’ (this got me into trouble at school and gets me into trouble at work).
- I feel as if I have to defend people I don’t think are being treated well (which also got me in to trouble at school – and still gets me into trouble at work!)
- I’ve had a tug-o-war with a 750kg crocodile (to retrieve a pair of sunglasses – don’t ask), been chased by a razor back pig and fought off a taipan with a broom
- I hate sad movies and avoid them like the plague because they make me cry (my next blog involves a ‘cryer’)
- I didn’t realise I could sing until I discovered Karaoke (I’m not sure how anyone else feels about it)
- I’ve knocked myself out with the aid of a ladder and a ceiling fan
- I’m married to a man who has fallen though a glass window, been assaulted by a stranger in the street which resulted in him losing his left eye and who is now recovering from pancreatic cancer (and that’s just the beginning – if I wrote his life story no one would believe it)
If there’s one thing about my life – it’s never been boring!
Now – for the drum roll…
3. Nominate 7 other blogs (the rules get a bit weird here. Sometimes it can be 7, other times 15 – so I’m going all out!)
In no particular order:
http://reeflections.wordpress.com/ – Bitter Charm – for her beautifully woven words
http://leighleighland.wordpress.com/ – Leigh – for her wonderful humour and staying true to herself
http://daphneshadows.wordpress.com/ – Daphne – for her great writing and sheer determination to be published (it WILL happen)
http://myloveofthoughts.wordpress.com/ – 1girl4adamwest -for being a survivor – and writing poetry that touches my heart
http://pretendtexasfarmer.wordpress.com/ – Jill – who is the best cook in all of Texas!
http://thesoundofceleste.wordpress.com/ – Celeste – whose photography and words are breathtaking
http://c00k1i3.wordpress.com/ – Cookie – for her guts and determination and the love she has to offer to the world
http://audiophileparadise.wordpress.com/ – Music, music, music! I love it!
http://tiffanylovesbooks.wordpress.com/ – Tiffany – Great book reviews!
http://lostinsidethecovers.wordpress.com/about/ – Elisa – because I’m still SO impressed with the Reading Between the Wines book club!
http://deedialogueblog.wordpress.com/ – Dee – and the wonderful conversations she has with Vicki
http://artfulanxiety.wordpress.com/ – artfulanxiety – for being sharing her brave heart with the world
http://tadams4u.wordpress.com/ – Tammy – because I’m still LOLing!
http://overthespoon.com/ – Kendra – married to the banana man and writes about my favourite food – figs!
http://top30countdown.wordpress.com/about/ – Mandy (snowdrop Panda) – I really want to see you do those 30 things before you’re thirty!
4. Inform the nominees linking back to this post so they know the rules (who, by the way, have every right in the world to decline).
That’s it! Thank you all for dropping by!